Request Free Demo
Android has been around for quite a while now and it has seen its ups and downs throughout its life so far. The one-year update cycle still prevails. The next version on the list is Android P. Android enthusiasts and iOS app development services in Uruguay have been talking about it as it has stirred up their interests ever since the news of its release surfaced.
Google decided to address the issue of low battery life and inability to control the background operations with Marshmallow. There is a discussion going on among the android app development services in Uruguay as to what P in Android P stands for as it will be after a dessert for sure. Google revealed the update last month and is expected to be released at the occasion of the tech giant’s new Pixel phone launch.
Following are the features that the new Android P will be integrating.
- Quick setting menu revamped
- Changed location of the clock on the notification bar
- Semi transparent background for the dock
- No orange overlay for battery saver
- Screenshot feature on the power menu
- Lockdown feature that disable authentication for fingerprint
- Round corners in the interface generally
- Transition changes
- Now the notifications can show the full messages and images.
- Notches support.
- Volume slider changes
- Battery percentage on always-on display.
On top of that, neural networks API that was released with Android O gets an update too. There will be HDR video compatibility, multi-camera support, enhanced messaging experience and indoor positioning with WiFi. There will a dedicated button on the system bar once you decide to rotate it, it will appear. There will also be an improvement in Autofill framework. Moreover, there will be security updates too for instance the client side back up encryption. Also, much better integration of ionic app development services in Uruguay