Request Free Demo
Technically speaking, the first ever visual contact a user has is with the icon of an app in the world of xamarin app development services in Georgia and that is what makes the user at least consider downloading your app.
See from a user’s eye and you will know that if you lay your eyes on a bad or even a mediocre looking app icon, you would probably scroll away. A beautiful icon can make a difference in the number of downloads your app get. Yes, that is how significant your app icon is. There are mainly two reasons to consider in making an app icon:
- To stand out from the crowd of competition
- To get the uniqueness and recognizability in the app
Why do users download apps?
Do you ever come across an app that in actuality solves your problems? Amazing feeling, isn’t it? In general, an average user just gets into the app store and look for apps without any particular target or preconception as to what they are looking for. They may be aware of what category of an app they are looking for but what they don’t know is what app in particular. While the app getting featured in the app stores is vital, it may not be enough to make users download your app from iOS app development services in Georgia.
Avoid designing it in a mediocre way
The app store is an ocean of apps and there are a number of apps with great ideas that cut through the competition with the help of design and development.
Popular Practices in the market
Well, designed apps are making their way into the app stores and they are increasing in number every day. However, many still need to realise the importance of design process in the app development whether iOS or Android app development services in Georgia.
Keep in mind these four things and you will be good to go
- Emotional connection: You should be branding the app in such a way that it entices the user to associate themselves with it and keep it installed on their phones. The icon has to portray what your company stands for. The colours need to be in accordance with the app user preferences.
- Uniqueness: Be unique with the design. Don’t simply follow the competition but stand out from them.
- Focus not on competition: trends may help in your design process but they aren’t a substitute to understand user preferences.
- A user is an ultimate focus: Keep the end user in mind, always. Either with the colour choices. iOS app development services in Georgia provides design guidelines that should be followed.
- iPhone Application Development
- Android Application Development
- Ionic Application Development
- Xamarin App Development
- iPad Application Development
- Augmented Reality Application Development
- Virtual Reality Application Development
Request Free Demo