Request Free Demo
Virtual reality has been a hot topic among brands since its very inception. It’s enjoyed a deep interest in the renowned brands that seek to exploit its potential. VR has seen a great deal of hype since the Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus in 2014. This showed rays of hope for expansion of businesses through virtual reality app development services in Saudi Arabia.
Apart from this hype, there are still people who are either in denial or they don’t know its use yet. The promotional landscape is vast when it comes to Virtual reality and this article will show you how.
- Uber: Uber ran a promotional campaign comprising augmented reality app development services in Saudi Arabia Zurich station. The video of which has now over a million views on youtube. The company grabbed the attention of potential customers by an ad that lets you see yourself in a mirror that displays wildlife with a car in it. The mirror allows you to somewhat interact with the animals.
- Volvo: Volvo development a VR app that lets the user drive a Volvo without having to pay a substantial amount of money that can be perhaps even a dream for someone. Volvo believes that the visualization hugely impacts the imagination of a customer which in turn affects the customer’s buying decision.
- IKEA: Ikea made an app that allows the user to virtually place the furniture at their homes and try it out for wherever and whatever looks good. This saves them time and chances to make a bad decision are substantially reduced.
- Boursin: The brand made a unique experience through VR mobile app development services in Saudi Arabia that allows the user to virtually glide around in a fridge that contains all of the brand’s products.
- Merrel: This brand offered a product that was of trekking shoes and to try and support it, the company created a VR experience that lets the user hike through a dangerous trek. The user walks on a specially made installation that immerses the participant even better through the experience.