Request Free Demo
Apple recently launched an update of iOS 11.3 that brought more than a few improvements in existing functionality and features. Therefore, we got to discuss the trends in iOS app development services in Mauritius.
Keep in mind that Apple has been very specific about the updates of app and changes in it. You need to make sure you are following it.
Trends are dynamic and they keep changing with each passing day. iOS apps are known to generate more revenue than Android even though Android has a way bigger user base.
Anyways, following are the trends that will be in the limelight for iOS app development.
- With the introduction of Swift 4, the development of iOS apps, macOS, and tvOS programs have become way simpler and quicker than ever. Also, it will be consuming lesser memory as compared to the development of app with Swift 3.
- Artificial intelligence is a hot topic for almost every mobile app developer and the companies. Siri will keep on improving as it has been ever since its inception.
- Machine learning will be in the landscape of trends. Apple recently introduced its Core ML that caters to the machine learning needs of Camera, Siri, and QuickType. It makes the tasks easier and simpler for developers as it powers a robust library.
- Ionic app development services in Mauritius will be in the limelight too this year as it’s a hot topic as well. With ARKit Apple has proved that they are up for a growth and changing the world. The ARKit will be helping the developers to cater to the needs of augmented reality and virtual reality clients. This kit allows the developers to develop 3d based apps.
- Apple Pay will be more secure and user-friendly than ever. So you don’t have to worry about the cyber attacks.
- Internet of things is under discussions in the technology world. People are trying to find ways to expand the capability of the internet to every corner of your daily life. Apple HomeKit is the tool that caters to the internet of things needs, as with Android app development services in Mauritius.