Request Free Demo
Let’s observe some statistics before jumping into the main topic. Retention rate is one of the metrics that help us position ourselves among the audience. The retention rate tells us how many of the users actually stay on our apps. According to a research, around 25 pc of the app downloaded by the users are used only once and they are then discarded. This is an alarming state of affairs. Also, an average app loses around 75 pc of the users after one day of use. Long story short, the low rate of engagement and retention decides the failure of the app. Hence, the actual challenge begins after the process of mobile app development services in Saudi Arabia.
In order to make your app a success, you need to constantly try and retain users by keeping their interest in the app as much as you can. This will bring you new opportunities in monetization and better ranks in the app stores whether it’s Android app development services in Saudi Arabia or iOS app development services in Saudi Arabia.
Here are some tips, though, that will help you maintain your app in the app stores.
- First of all, create value for the people who will be using your app. You need to know what users in your target audience would like. Provide the value that is unique and can be found in any other app from the competition.
- Engage your users in ways that make them stay on your app or at least get back to it. You can make use of emails and push notifications. They both are great tools to bring the user back to your app.
- Onboarding has to be a great experience for the user or else he won’t know how to use your app.
- Gamification and incentivizing the user to be a loyal user are great ways as well. Gamifying is incorporating a feature in non-game apps that let them play eventually resulting in a reward for them.
- Keep your app up to date and bug-free through constant updates.
- Overall the experience has to be delightful for the user to make them stay.