KPIs That You Should Keep An Eye-On in Mobile App Development Services in Saudi Arabia
Request Free Demo
Ever wondered what a successful should be like? What are the ingredients to make the app successful? Let me tell you that it isn’t that simple a case. The success of your app is mainly subjective to your goals and objective that you will be trying to achieve through your app whether on iOS or Android app development services in Saudi Arabia.
The viral apps we hear about aren’t an easy game, or id rather says they aren’t game at all. The success of your app isn’t really making the top charts or getting millions of downloads because your app’s objective may or may not vary accordingly. There are apps that are considered successful because they made money for their owners but they never made it to the top charts on the app stores of Android or iOS app development services in Saudi Arabia.
First of all, you need to clearly define the goals of the app even before you approach the mobile app development services in Saudi Arabia. On the basis of these goals, prioritize the key performance indicators of your app and then you analyze your app’s performance on the basis of these KPIs. Following is the list of key KPIs that can help you track your app’s performance.
- Retention rate: This KPI is the most challenging of all. Keeping a user in your app and make him or her stick to it is one tough job. After all, according to study, more than 75% of the users on the app go away after one day of app use. So, apparently, you have only a day to make users stick.
- App usage: These statistics show you what audience do you have and what are their classifications based on their demographics.
- Conversion rate: gives you an idea of how many users are actually coming to your app and which ones are benefiting you the most.
- App installs: are important to keep track of how many downloads you are getting in a certain period of time.
- Lifetime value: makes it clear for you to analyze and track customers and how much they have brought to you so far. This gives you the average amount of revenue generated by each user.