Industry Top brands powered by TrackQlik
Field Inspection & Survey Services
Independent Verification Services
Under a goal-setting approach to asset integrity, verification involves independent and competent scrutiny of safety critical elements throughout the lifecycle of the installation or facility. Following a written scheme, the verification process examines a facility’s safety critical equipment and the associated operator programmes of inspection and maintenance and assures performance standards are achieved and maintained by Quality & Quantity Assurance services in lahore-karachi-islamabad-pakistan.
We have been an Independent Verification Body (IVB) since the legislation began and we are the verifier for over 30% of the operational assets in the Asia and Middle East. s. By engaging Bilytica as an independent evaluator it formally demonstrates that as a certification and inspection body we have been assessed against internationally recognized standards to demonstrate our competence, impartiality and capability with Tracking software in lahore-karachi-islamabad-pakistan.
– Confidence to the operator and the regulator in the suitability of risk management measures
– Confirms the operator’s arrangements for operation and maintenance are delivering the level of
performance as defined by the performance standards
– Assessed by an internationally recognised bodies
TrackQlik offer two types of Inspection – Shop and Site Inspection. These services are provided as a Second or Third Party. Second Party is when TrackQlik will work for and under the direction of the customer.
Third Party inspection is where TrackQlik will work as an independent body, in this instance reports/ certificates are independent of contractual obligations. Additionally TrackQlik offers Second Inspection Services. This is where TrackQlik will inspect equipment from a manufacturer on behalf of the end user.
TrackQlik offers an extensive suite of Inspection Services to meet your needs:
Once the equipment is delivered to site, TrackQlik supervises the various construction, installation and commissioning aspects to ensure that the asset is properly installed, and is capable of operating within the safety Conditions determined by the client’s Specifications, local and International codes and government guidelines.
Quantity & Quality Assurance
Quantity & Quality Assurance Services
We help clients to assure their quantity and quality to their customers. We do following as part of our Quality and Quantity assurance services
- Quantity Assurance
- Network Control
- Short Measuring Assurance
- Dumping ( Dump in, Dump out ) Intelligence . 100% transparent results
- Customer Experience Audit ( CEA )
- Independent Safety Audit ( ISA )
Survey as a Service
Let answers reach you from all corners
Trackqlik empowers governments & other organisations to survey citizens and capture answers to questions from the remotest parts of the world with it’s offline survey app. Know more about the features –
- Customizable Digital Forms
- Digital survey Questionnaire
- Mobile survey app for field staff
- Backend web portal for analytics
- Real-time survey sync
Industry We Serve
Challenges We Helped Shell
- Nation Wide Sites Inspection by TrackQlik Teams
- Quantity Assurance on Monthly basis through GeoFence App
- Technology automated Network Control
- Customer Experience Audit ( CEA ) via App
- Independent Safety Audit ( ISA )
- Limited visibility of in-field operations
- Limited knowledge of serviceable zones
- Manual scheduling and planning of surveys
- Lack of data intelligence to steer efficient operations
- Dependence on static location and business data
- Integration of different data source systems to provide single version of truth.